Deskside Support Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title : Desk side Support
Location: Hoboken NJ
Location: Hoboken NJ
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Position Responsibilities and Functions
- Provide first/second level contact and problem resolution for customer issues.
- Work with vendors to remediate complex AV issues as needed.
- Provide timely communication on issue status and resolution.
- Maintain ticket updates for all reported incidents.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2010, Cisco Jabber, another authorized desktop application.
- Should have basic knowledge of Mac operating system, to support Apple pc users.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware.
- Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers.
- Performs remedial repairs on Desktops, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
- Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and workstation hardware/software.
- Broad experience of IT with basic understanding of Networks, Servers, Audio/Visual, Smart Devices and Telecoms.
- CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or better.
- Minimum of 18 months years of IT experience.
- Windows 7-10, Microsoft Active Directory, utilization of GPOs, MS Office 365, PC hardware installation and troubleshooting, Enterprise anti-virus solutions, Helpdesk ticketing systems.
- Mobile device management including IOS and Android devices, Enterprise encryption solutions, Windows PC/laptop management via Active Directory.
- Proven analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task, effectively determine priorities and meet SLA's.
- Excellent communication relationship-building and internal customer service skills
- This position requires the ability to work in a project-based environment requiring flexibility and teamwork. Performs other duties as assigned.
Get fresh Deskside Support Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!