Junior Graphic Designer - Aftermarket Parts E-Commerce Company
- Posted: 5 days ago
- $18 to $23 Hourly
We (S2B Inc.) are a fast-growing e-commerce company currently focused on solidifying our aftermarket automotive parts division with various patented product lineups, app-compatible devices, and a revamped brand and website. With the recent buildout of our brand-new office summer of 2022, we are excited to recruit driven individuals to grow alongside the company in achieving the many goals the team has set.
We are looking for a Photo Editor/Junior Graphic Designer who will work in small team collaboration settings with the marketing director, marketing specialists, and photographer. The scope of work involves the editing of photographs, image manipulation, color correction, and the creation of various visual concepts, including product images, direct and non-direct marketing materials, and product illustrations, with the emphasis that such visual concepts coincide with our brand guidelines while being engaging.
The following are attributes one must have to excel in this position:
- ORGANIZED - to follow the workflow, prioritize, and maintain the order of the various tasks with limited supervision.
- CONSTRUCTIVE – continuous introduction of new ideas and methods of creating deliverables through self-improvement and critiques by peers.
- GOOD STORYTELLER – to captivate our audience through the understanding of the customers’ perspective and what our brand offers.
- Conceptualizing and materializing visual concepts based on task requirements.
- Creating and maintaining the order of all deliverables intratask and across workflows.
- Convey key aspects of the brand guidelines to customers.
- 1-3 Years as a Graphic Designer with a Marketing Department.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop.
- E-commerce Experience preferred.
- Photography Skill is a plus.
- Automotive Enthusiast is a plus
Digital Portfolio required upon application.
About the Job:
- Full-Time Position
- $18.00 - $23.00 per hour
- 40 Hour Work Week/8 Hour Work Day
- Office located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Dependent Coverage and HSA
- 401(k) with Match
- Holiday/Paid Time Off
AddressRancho Cucamonga, CA
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?