Bilingual Customer Service Representative - English/Spanish
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why work here?
* 9:00-5:30 Work Schedule
* Free Medical Insurance Available and Access to Numerous Other coverage options
* Access to a retirement plan – Simple IRA
* Services existing patients, consults with patients and caregivers to coordinate monthly orders, and manages patient insurance coverage and co-pays
* Establishes new accounts by planning, organizing, and assisting patients in product selection, supply management, and delivery
* Collaborating with other departments to insure uninterrupted service to the patient
* Maintain compliance with all relevant regulations
* Maintains assigned patient database utilizing Brightree Patient Information and Documentation Management Software
* Keep management informed by properly documenting customer interactions within Brightree Software
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge through continual learning and drive for success
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related goals as needed
* Demonstrates core mission and values of S2 Medical Supply
* 1-3 years of Customer Service experience required, preferably in clinical or health care industry
* High School Diploma or GED required
* 4-year college degree preferred
* Bilingual - must speak and write fluently in English and Spanish
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent communication, both written and verbal
* Shares information and ideas with others
* Excellent listening skills
* The ability to prioritize and manage several tasks at once
* Ability to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations
* An excellent understanding of customer care
* Patient Management: Effectively manages customer lists and customer needs
* Requires a person who is a self-starter, and has great organization and communication skills
* Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, data processing, and database reporting – Prior experience with Brightree is preferred
* Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting customers' needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available
* Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management
* Compassionate and understanding in supporting customers with physical disabilities
* Work Environment: Professional Office
* We provide paid training
* Able to pass criminal background check and a pre-employment drug test
S2 Medical Supply
2780 Peachtree Industrial BlvdLawrenceville, GA
Get fresh Bilingual Customer Service Representatives jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.