Auditor Internal Audit
S.R. Snodgrass, P.C. Allentown, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
We are hiring an Associate to join our Outsourcing division, which specializes in internal audit and regulatory compliance for financial institutions. This opportunity provides candidates a thought-provoking deep dive into the inner workings of community banks and credit unions. The ideal candidate will have a four-year degree, excellent written and verbal skills, and a willingness to learn. Since industry regulations frequently shift, we need an incumbent who can adapt to changes in scope and procedures. We provide extensive job orientation and ongoing training, as well as opportunities for growth, development, and career advancement.
This position will be based out of our King of Prussia office; however, there is little time spent in the office; the majority of the time will be at clients in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and surrounding areas, with some time working from home. This is not a remote position.
- Perform internal audit and regulatory compliance audit services, including fieldwork, for our community financial institution clients, and prepare a variety of reports in accordance with the firm’s established policies and procedures
- Assist with various other audits and special projects to meet client needs
- Maintain ongoing communication with clients and keep firm management apprised of fieldwork status
- Work independently as well as with a team
- Daily travel to and from client sites is required, with approximately 25%–30% being out of town; due to COVID-19, travel is minimal, if at all, for the time being
- Bachelor’s degree required (accounting degree preferred; finance, business, and other fields will be considered)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to think critically
- Ability to be flexible, especially regarding scheduling
- Highly organized with good time management skills
We offer a well-rounded package to employees, including competitive pay, vacation, and benefits. Additionally, we offer 401(k) plan participation, life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and a financial wellness program at no cost to employees. We also offer social and philanthropic opportunities for employees. Learn more about S.R. Snodgrass at www.srsnodgrass.com.
S.R. SNODGRASS DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE IN HIRING OR TERMS OR CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT ON THE BASIS OF AGE, SEX, RACE, COLOR, CREED, ANCESTRY, RELIGION, PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, CITIZENSHIP STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, MARITAL STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, PREGNANCY, OR ANY NON-JOB OR NON-BUSINESS RELATED FACTORS OR ANY OTHER BASIS UPON WHICH DISCRIMINATION IS PROHIBITED BY THE MUNICIPAL, STATE, OR OTHER FEDERAL LAW.
S.R. Snodgrass, P.C.Why Work Here?
Great co-workers; great pay and benefits, including more than average paid time off; philanthropy and social events; learning & development.
S.R. Snodgrass, P.C. was built on a strong foundation of stability, integrity, and high-quality customer service. Since 1946, our independent accounting and consulting firm has assisted clients in our ever-changing world by taking a consultative approach. Our professionals provide vast expertise in the areas of auditing and assurance, internal audit and regulatory compliance outsourcing, information technology, consulting, enterprise risk management, and tax management.
Finance and Insurance