- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Immediate Full Time Opportunity for a Mechanic
Is this a great job for you?
This position is great for self-motivated, hardworking, individuals who like daily challenges and a chance to continue to learn about equipment and technology
What will you do?
- Diagnose and Repair a variety of equipment including gas powered engines or vehicles, diesel trucks, excavators, loaders, dozers, directional drills, miscellaneous construction equipment.
- Recondition and replace parts, such as pistons, bearings, gears, valves, and bushings
- Use engine lathes, boring machines, hand tools, and precision measuring instruments
- Perform preventive maintenance (PM) as required
- Minor welding and fabrication as needed
- Some travel may be available
What type of environment will you work in?
- We take great pride in our well organized, state of the art shop located in the St Cloud MN area
- As part of this team, you can expect to work hard alongside a group of people with a variety of skills and experience
- Opportunities for travel to a variety of job site locations throughout the United States
Do you meet the requirements we are seeking?
- 2-5 years of experience in vehicle and equipment repairs ideal
- Mechanic certification or AAS degree preferred
- CDL or willingness to obtain with Company assistance desired
- Flexibility in work schedule to include overtime and some travel required
Who is SJ Louis Construction?
- SJ Louis a dynamic national corporation with 300+ employees
- We provide the unique ability to service both public and private markets throughout the United States.
- A privately owned company, we've built a reputation as an industry leading general contractor specializing in underground utility, tunneling and earth work services.
Why work for S.J. Louis Construction?
As part of our team, you will be an integral part of our organization. We offer our employees the ability to be a part of a fast paced yet challenging atmosphere.
We offer a highly comprehensive compensation program inclusive of:
- Competitive Hourly Wage - Overtime frequently available
- Weekly Pay Days Direct Deposit Available
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off immediately upon hire
- Full Insurance Suite inclusive of:
- Health, Dental, HSA, and Life Insurance with Company Contributions
- Additional Voluntary Options: Supplemental Life, Accident, Hospitalization, Critical Care, and Flexible Spending administered directly through our payroll
- 401(k) plan with generous weekly employer match
- Uniform Services
- Company paid continuous learning opportunities to motivated individuals
Interested candidates should submit their resume and salary requirements for consideration or apply online at www.sjlouis.com.
EOE/M/W/VET/DISABILITY/DRUG FREE/E-VERIFY EMPLOYER
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AutomotiveView all jobs at S.J. Louis