Heavy Equipment Operator
S.J. Louis Rockville, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
S.J. Louis Construction, Inc. is a national corporation that provides the unique ability to service both public and private markets throughout the United States. We have hand-built our reputation since 1983 and are recognized as a national leading general contractor specializing in underground utility, tunneling and earthwork services. We are currently searching for experienced traveling Dozer/Excavator Operators to join our company.
We are seeking individuals with a positive, can-do attitude, a team player who enjoys working with others and problem solving, can bring a superior work ethic and the desire to always continue to learn and grow in their career.
Why work for S.J. Louis Construction?
Our Company offers weekly pay days with excellent compensation and benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, along with several voluntary benefits. We also proudly offer a lucrative 401k Retirement Plan with a generous match.
Do you meet the requirements and qualifications we are seeking?
- Safely and skillfully operates dozer, front-end loader or other heavy construction equipment
- Maintains equipment in proper operating condition by performing simple preventive maintenance and repair tasks such as making simple adjustments, replacing minor parts, and lubricating equipment;
- Works with a maintenance crew or as a laborer when not operating equipment;
- Consistently conducts themselves showing the safe and proper conduct of construction activities;
- Assesses visually the work areas to ensure that efficient and safe work assignments can be completed
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality production
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2+ years demonstrated skills operating a D-5 dozer with finish grade capabilities
- Previously demonstrated skills and knowledge of traffic laws, ordinances, and rules involved in equipment operation
- Previously demonstrated skills and abilities regarding hazards and applicable safety rules and precautions for heavy equipment operation
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for consideration or apply online at www.sjlouis.com.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ConstructionView all jobs at S.J. Louis