Heavy Equipment Mobilization Driver -CDL
- Posted: 5 days ago
- Per Diem
CDL Driver Class A - Sign on Bonus
S J Louis Construction has an immediate opening for a FULL TIME Class A CDL driver.Responsibilities
- Assists with specialized moves of construction and oversized equipment
- Safely prepares equipment for loading and unloading on site and other locations to prevent injuries or damage
- Operates equipment required to load and unload equipment and materials
- Understands and follows all FMCSA regulations and Company safety requirements
- Performs basic maintenance on assigned vehicles and equipment
- Reports issues encountered with shippers, in route, or on locations
- Represents S J Louis Construction in a positive and professional manner
- Valid Class "A" license with acceptable driving record
- Hazmat Endorsement
- Tanker Endorsement
- Twic Card or ability to obtain
- 3+ years of over the road, specialty equipment hauling is preferred
- Proven ability to operate a variety of equipment ranging from 6 -13 axle step-ups
- Ability to read and understand oversize/specialty permits
- Knowledge of Construction equipment a plus
- Ability to travel for extended periods
Our dynamic organization employs over 350 people and operates in multiple states with a long-established reputation as a leading general contractor specializing in underground utility, tunneling and earthwork services.
As part of our team, you will be an integral part of our team's safe and productive transportation of equipment and materials in a fast-paced work environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, inclusive of hourly wage, Paid Hotels and Per Diem with required overnight stays. PTO, 401(k), Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and additional voluntary insurance programs.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply on line at: www.sjlouis.com
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressGrand Forks, ND
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?