S.C.A.R., Inc. Robstown, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Must be 23 years of age or older
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must maintain consistent and punctual adherence to the schedule
- Must have and maintain a drug-free lifestyle
- Must be able to pass a background check with no felony convictions within the past 5 years
- Must have a basic mechanical understanding
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to quickly, safely, and accurately navigate within an assigned area
- Must be able to type a minimum of 30 wpm with 90% accuracy (test your typing skill level HERE)
- Must have strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to follow instructions and stay on task while unsupervised
- Must be able to work well in a team environment with a positive and professional attitude
- Must follow information security policies to ensure all personal and private information remains protected and confidential
- Must have and maintain a valid Texas driver license
- Must have dependable transportation
- Accurately complete face to face investigation work and field updates
- Request wrecker support and assist the safe recovery of found collateral
- Provide digital pictures of potential recoveries when requested
- Safely operate and maintain the cleanliness of company equipment
- Use of multiple websites and software to complete daily operational tasks
- Maintain account compliance standards set forth by management
- Collect data after accounts have been properly worked
- This is an overnight shift beginning Sunday evening and ending Friday morning. Each shift lasts from 4:00 pm to 4:00 am; with a lunch break from 9:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
Compensation and benefits:
- $10 per hour base pay with $20 per involuntary repossessions secured with monthly and annual bonuses.
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Paid time off
EngineeringView all jobs at S.C.A.R., Inc.