Quality Assurance Specialist III - SKMS (Pending Contract Award)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Quality Assurance Specialist shall support the Department of Energy, Environmental Management–West Valley Demonstration Project (WVDP). The Quality Assurance Specialist shall provide support to revise or update, maintain and assist with the implementation of the approved organization specific Quality Assurance Program (QAP) for WVDP in accordance with DOE Order 414.1D “Quality Assurance” and RW-0333P describing how applicable requirements of the Environmental Management QAP and any other organization-specific QAPs, and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers NQA-1, 2004, with addenda through 2007, will be implemented and flowed down to lower-tiered organizations.
- Support the development of WVDP Annual and Triennial Assessment.
- Schedule and shall track progress on the performance of planned and unscheduled assessments.
- Support WVDP by performing Quality Assurance Independent Assessments, Audits and Surveillances of WVDP contractor activities.
- Prepare and distribute lessons learned reports to encourage improvements based on experience that increase efficiency and effectiveness and meet or exceed the expectations of DOE.
- Maintain a database to record assessment activities, non-conformances, and corrective actions.
- Analyze and summarize verification program data, organize and present information in a compelling format that is useful to project stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver training to staff to perform specialized tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science related field from an accredited school.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience supporting QA/QC functions
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience associated with DOE projects
License, Cert or Registration
- Certified Lead Quality Assurance Auditor
- Current drivers’ license
- Proof of U.S. citizenship or proof of authorization to work in the U.S.
- This position may require reviews and test for absence of any illegal drugs.
Special knowledge, skills, & abilities
- Advanced knowledge of NQA-1
- Applying causal analysis methodology to a Corrective Action Program
SKT, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veteran/Disabled employer.
*This job is eligible for Employee Referral Bonus*
S & K Technologies, Inc.
AddressWest Valley, NY
Get fresh QA Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.