Senior Internal Auditor with either a CPA or Certified Internal Auditor, CIA – Well-known corporation headquartered in Des Moines, IA seeks a Senior Internal Auditor to lead internal operational, financial, and compliance audits and to analyze internal control systems. You will also be reviewing, analyzing, testing and documenting various systems, procedures, and internal controls.
You will earn up to $90,000 per year, depending on your experience, plus you will enjoy a generous company benefits package.
To qualify for this opportunity, you must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) with:
- A minimum of two (2) years of public accounting or internal auditing experience with an emphasis on financial audits and internal controls testing.
- The ability to travel for work up to 15% of the time.
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for performing work related to annual financial statement audits, employee benefits plan audits, and special investigations. In addition, you will be:
- Developing comprehensive audit programs designed to achieve the audit objectives outlined in the annual audit plan.
- Using computer-assisted audit techniques to maximize audit effectiveness and efficiencies and prioritize workload to meet customer needs and departmental goals.
- Preparing professional, clear, concise audit reports and memorandums for management that assess risk exposures and suggest appropriate and practical recommendations for improvements.
- Ensuring all report findings are adequately supported by documentation and are reviewed with management.
- Working with public accountants to facilitate the completion of the annual financial statement audits and employee benefit plan audits.
If you are an extremely detail-oriented auditor or CPA seeking an incredible opportunity with an industry-leading firm, then please send your resume, for immediate and confidential consideration, now.
Or, for more information, please call: 515-512-9400