New Business Representative / CSR II
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Leading insurance provider is seeking a New Business Customer Service Representative / CSR II to process new business applications received from agents and policy holders.
This is a full time, temp to hire position where you will earn up to $18.50 an hour, based on your experience. There is a mandatory 6-week onsite training with a strong probability of moving into a remote schedule. You will work Monday – Friday daytime hours.
Some of your responsibilities as a CSR II will include:
- Entering new applications
- Verifying data
- Responding to agents and policy holder inquiries
- Meeting performance standards and metrics
- Preparing transfers and letters of acceptance
- Preparing and sending contracts to Underwriting
- Providing accurate information or explanations
- Updating and recording notes in database
- Other duties as assigned
To qualify, you must have one (1) year of experience, as well as:
- Good computer skills
- Customer Service experience (call center experience preferred)
- Knowledge or Annuities/Life insurance is a plus
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to retain a large amount of detailed information
- Basic math skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to prioritize workflow
If you’re a dependable individual with excellent phone and people skills, then please submit your resume for immediate and confidential consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
S&S Employment Partners
AddressDes Moines, IA
Get fresh Customer Service Representative 2 jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.