HR Manager / Bilingual Human Resources Manager – Our client seeks a Bilingual (English /Spanish) HR Manager with at least five (5) years of experience to oversee the Human Resources department and its employees at their offices in Des Moines, IA.
You will earn a starting salary of $70,000 per year, plus you will enjoy an excellent company benefits package.
To qualify, you must speak both English and Spanish fluently, have at least five (5) years of Human Resources supervisory experience and have a Bachelor’s degree.
Your responsibilities as the HR Manager will include working with employees, management, benefit agents, government agencies, insurance representatives, and legal counsel on HR-related matters. You will also be expected to:
- Design benefit packages for the firm and negotiate benefit costs.
- Monitor compensation trends and recommend both wage and salary structures prior to recruiting for positions.
- Review and interpret the employee handbook and suggest changes to management, as needed.
- Recruit new employees and coordinate relocation packages.
- Monitor Workers Compensation costs and work with the carrier and their legal counsel in case of disputes.
- Ensure compliance with OSHA recordkeeping requirements and deal with the representatives of the OSHA Enforcement Division.
- Ensure that all human resource-related policies and practices are in compliance with both State and Federal regulations, and respond to all allegations and investigations regarding compliance.
If you seek a rewarding career at an industry leader that has been in business over 40 years, then please send your resume for immediate consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer