We are looking for a Tow Truck Driver/Operator with a Valid Driver's License to start work ASAP.
Must be able to pass a Background Check and Drug Test
Must possess a D.O.T. CARD.
Clean driving Record-No Felonies or DUI's
Must be Insurable
You will be expected to work weekends and holidays.
Paid weekly via Direct Deposit
Must have reliable transportation
As an Independent Contractor you will receive a 1099 at the end of the year.
-Must know how to drive a Tow Truck
-Must have experience with a Flatbed.
-Must be Insurable.
* Air Brake Experience a plus
- Operates a tow truck and performs emergency roadside assistance.
- Communicates with dispatcher for information about service requests.
- Inspects tow truck on a daily basis and performs maintenance as needed.
- Performs routine diagnostic and repair work for drivers in need of assistance, such as battery checks, jump starts, and tire changes.
- Loads and secures vehicles on tow truck.
- Transports vehicles to designated locations.
- Keeps equipment clean and well maintained.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
We are looking for hardworking people who take pride in their job, are punctual and can work any schedule necessary. We are a small towing company and need a dedicated and experienced driver wanting to make great money every week.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $800.00 to $1,000.00 /week