S&P Real Estate is currently hiring for a Marketing Director, Marketing Manager and Marketing Coordinator to help lead our recent onboarding of multiple high profile developments in San Francisco and California.
About S&P Real Estate
S&P Real Estate is an international real estate boutique brokerage specializing in the design, marketing and sale of new development properties of distinction and super prime residential real estate, in six core cities – Vancouver, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego and Honolulu. S&P provides world-class developers with a bespoke service that includes access to its worldwide-network of local, national and international sales partners. For further information, please visit www.sprec.com
The purpose of the Marketing Manager role is to develop, manage and execute the marketing and sales plan for S&P’s representing properties to achieve market leading sales results in both valuation and velocity. In addition to ensuring sales success for our properties through marketing that Wows the market this role also plays an role in elevating the overall S&P brand as this brand relies heavily on the level of marketing on our properties.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Marketing, Sales and Creative Strategy
· Assist in the creation and authorship of the Marketing & Sales Strategy, Critical Path and budget for the project.
· Ideate the strategy creation process to ensure project launches are innovative, market leading and create an impact in the market
· Work with Design & Offering team during Design Thinking stage to ensure project storylines are developed alongside of the product creation
· Work with S&P design team to ensure final all client facing formal communications, reports and documents meet S&P design aesthetic
· Lead the budget management process for the project in ensuring all projects expenses are properly tracked, reported, risks identified and mitigated to stay at or under budget
· Maintain the project critical path to ensure all stakeholders are aligned and any risks relating to timing identified
· Help identify and manage all consultants to ensure high standards of marketing execution such as creative agency, media planner, PR firm, event management company etc.
· Work collaboratively with the on-site sales team to provide marketing tools needed to enhance the sales process
Creation of Experience Marketing
· Develop project key storylines and the market positioning for the project to ensure an irreplaceable property is storied in the market to create market leading interest
· Assist in leading creative agency direction and related artists selection for the project to best align with project needs while selecting from S&P curated list
· Lead the creation and production of all marketing related deliverables from collateral, online/digital, video and sales environment as required per the Marketing & Sales Strategy
· Create Sales Marketing tools as needed to facilitate our Bespoke Selling approach for the project
· Coordinate legal compliance for local jurisdiction on all marketing and sales related collateral
Market Demand Generation
· Lead the creation and management of the media plan with media planner to ensure project is properly introduced and awareness maintained in the market
· Create social media and public relations strategy and content calendar with consultants to create an impactful and sustainable online presence
· Coordinate all events for the project to create demand, facilitate bespoke selling and deliver on our experience marketing. Ensure all events on standard per project brand.
· Manage all collateral, online/digital and sales environment to ensure they are kept accurate, to standard and replenish inventory as required
· Through reporting and analysis, identify the performance of the initiatives and make recommendations to optimize marketing spend and create qualified leads for sales
S&P Brand Ambassador and Standards
· Curate an ongoing selection of local artists for creating on brand experiences for S&P and our projects such as producers, photographers, videographers, visualization, copy writers
· Through the delivery of our marketing services, create project standards and operating procedures to enable the organization to scale and deliver marketing service consistently
· Provide support on special projects as needed
· Coordinate client meetings, create meeting agendas and meeting notes where applicable
· Ensure action item work flow is maintained
· Work with other divisions within S&P to develop client deliverables
· As a representative of S&P along with the SVP, participate in the Department of Real Estate public report process and documents; and coordinate S&Ps involvement and feedback.
· Work closely with S&Ps Market Development team to ensure knowledge of market conditions in the San Francisco Bay Area and California, report opinions to clients, and analyze data for marketing and sales optimization
· Assist in the execution of the sales strategies.
· Work closely with SVP to recruit and on-board on-site sales team
Qualifications & Competencies
· 5+ years of relevant experience in a marketing environment preferably working within luxury high-rise real estate, high end retail or five-star hospitality environment
· Knowledge of residential, new construction, urban real estate preferably in San Francisco
· Under-graduate degree and strong academic record in business or marketing field of studies
· Experience managing projects, meeting deadlines and budgets, and coordinating the efforts of other team members;
· Demonstrated leadership, excellent interpersonal skills, and a drive to succeed in his/her chosen profession;
· Passion and eye to great design, marketing and real estate with problem-solving approaches, and attention to detail and accuracy;
· High levels of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, and strong research skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to effectively prepare and author complex strategies and reports
· Professional in demeanor and appearance
· A self-starter, efficient, and a “team player.”
· Experience working with SalesForce is an asset
Working conditions and Physical Requirements
· Able to be on site as required 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
· Able to travel within and out of country as required and frequently
· Able to work weekends and evenings as needed
Senior Vice President