The Role: Software Developer
The Location: Charlottesville, VA, Richmond, VA, Denver, CO, or Centennial, CO or Princeton, NJ
The Impact: S&P Global Market Intelligence currently has a position opening for a Software Developer. You will support the development and launch of several in house Applications. As a Developer, you will work collaboratively within an agile team comprised of: Project Managers, Software Developers, Quality Assurance and Business System Analyst to lead the following efforts:
- Design, deploy and maintain Enterprise Web Applications;
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or related field. May substitute equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with frameworks such as Angularjs, Durandaljs, Backbonejs, Knockoutjs, and Bootstrapjs.
- 2+ years' experience with C# development.
- Excellent understanding of OO concepts.
- 2+ years of PL/SQL, T-SQL, SQL experience.
- Comfortable working in team based environment.
- Creative, flexible and results oriented approach to problem solving.
- Dependency Injection.
- Cloud Development.
About S&P Global
At S&P Global, we don't give intelligence-we give essential intelligence. The essential intelligence needed to make decisions with conviction. We're the world's foremost provider of ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include:
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.
- S&P Dow Jones Indices, the world's largest resource for iconic and innovative indices, which helps investors pinpoint global opportunities.
- S&P Global Platts, which equips customers to identify and seize opportunities in energy and commodities, stimulating business growth and market transparency.
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If accommodations are needed during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and the request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfdescribes discrimination protections under federal law