Work from Home - Customer Service Associate
S&P Data LLC Oklahoma City, OK
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 Hourly
Work from Home Customer Service
Ready to kick-start you career? You’ve come to the right place!
Have a passion for helping others? Enjoy solving problems? Pride yourself on your customer service? Then this is the career path for you! You won't need to make a high-pressure sales pitch either, no high-pressure sales involved!
How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now"
- When you apply, you will get a text message to complete a quick questionnaire. This must be completed in order to be considered!
What WE offer YOU.
➤ Our Associates make $12.00/hour PLUS uncapped bonuses and incentives. Average over $14.00/hour after bonus!
➤ OPPORTUNITY to earn additional Incentives/Prizes
➤ FUN OFFICE CULTURE (Pot Lucks/ Raffles/ S&P Talent Shows- just to name a few)
➤ We have GREAT BENEFITS: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
➤ There is plenty of room for GROWTH. We only promote from within! 90% of Management are internal hires!
➤ We will give you fully PAID TRAINING- Classroom style/engaging environment with great support.
Your Typical Day at Work:
As an Inbound Customer Care Representative, you will be answering customer calls, and working with customers to ensure the best experience possible! In addition, you will also make sure that the customers are getting the best value for all their products and services.
- Strive to understand customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs
- Maintain a high level of competition and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards performance targets.
You Own This If:
- Experience in technical or a call center environment (nice to have, but not required)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- Work week of 40-44 hours
- Shift timings are between 5 AM and 11:30 PM Monday to Sunday.
- Must have a PC/LAPTOP, HIGH-SPEED INTERNET WITH MODEM AND ETHERNET CONNECTION, AND A QUIET PLACE TO WORK!
- Flexibility to work at both home and physical location.