Work From Home - Inbound Call Center Agent
S&P Data LLC Norfolk, VA
- Expired: June 18, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
At S&P Data, we are the customer service sidekicks to our partners, and we provide support for some of the industry leaders in telecommunications, finance, technology and security. For more information on S&P Data, visit our website at https://www.spdatallc.com/about.
S&P Data is currently seeking Inbound Inside Sales Representatives. As an inside sales representative you will be responsible for handling both inbound and outbound calls. Our sales representatives connect with existing and new customers to uncover their needs, provide recommendations on products and services and partner with the customer in selecting the right product. Other responsibilities including resolving your customers concerns, and ensuring a timely completion of the interaction. A successful candidate is someone that can work in a fast paced and results driven environment, the ability to build quick connections with customers and provide a positive experience through professional communication.
Our Ideal Customer Service Associate has:
- 1 year call center experience
- 1 year customer service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail and active listening skills
- Experience in Microsoft tools such as MS TEAMS and office 365
- Ability to work from home in a quiet space, free from distraction
- Be able to connect directly to the modem through an ethernet cable.
- Available to work between the hours of 10am and 10:00 pm EST an7 days a week
- High school diploma or equivalent
What S&P Data Offers:
- Access and discounts to some amazing client brands
- Paid training and the opportunity to advance
- Health, Dental and Medical Benefits
- Competitive base salary $13.50 plus up to $1.50 per hour in bonus.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
S&P Data LLC
BusinessView all jobs at S&P Data LLC