We're expanding throughout Canada offering 100% remote work.
At S&P each employee plays a critical role in providing exceptional customer service, support and provide solutions to our customers. This is a great role for you if you love connecting with people, has a positive attitude and pride yourself on going above and beyond for every customer. If you love working with computers and talking on the phones this may be the role for you.
What's in it for you?
➤ Base wage plus uncapped comission
➤Opportunity to earn additional Incentives/Prizes
➤Work from home position: Including ongoing training coaching and the potential for leadership development. You'll have the chance to apply internally for leadership roles as they come up.
➤We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
➤There is plenty of room for growth: We love to promote from within
➤ We will give you fully PAID training- In our Virtual training environment- with great training support.
You’re typical day at work:
As a Full Time Inbound Retention Associate, you will be taking the calls of existing clients with the goal of resolving the reason for the initial call and offering the customer added value
- Strive to understand customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Provide quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching
You own this if you have:
- Customer Service experience
- Sales experience
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- An ability to develop a relationship quickly over the phone
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
- If you have previous experience in customer service, retail sales, door-to-door sales or in a call center then you'd be a wonderful fit within our organization.
- MUST OWN A SMART PHONE
- Permanent Work from Home
- Work week of 40-44 hours
- Shift timings are between 7am to 11pm (EST) 7 days a week
- Immediate Start Dates
Click below to check us out!
INSTAGRAM! | TWITTER! | FACEBOOK!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2007, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 9 locations across Canada and the USA.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario and Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
S&P Data LLC