Who is S&P Data?
S&P Data is a leading North America contact center group. We have multiple, right-sized contact center facilities located throughout the US and Canada. No offshore call centers for us. Our centers are state-of-the-art. They are large enough to justify a major investment in technology yet small enough to sustain our unique culture.
S&P is not the contact center partner for everyone. We’re neither the biggest nor the lowest cost option. Yet our clients stay with us for years. Why? Bottom line, they love working with S&P. Also, it could be because the folks that chose S&P tend to get promoted. That’s an endorsement we’ll take any day.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal Sales Customer Service Representative enjoys providing exceptional customer service, someone who thrives in a sales environment, loves working with computers, and loves talking on the phone. We offer the latest products to our existing and most loyal customers to complete a sales transaction. We are building a rapport as well as a solid foundation to retain our customers from the service, skills, and knowledge we offer. If you feel you are one of these individuals and have the desire to work for the fastest growing Call Center in Rio Rancho, NM then apply!"
You own this if:
- 6 months of customer service experience within the last two years.
- Experience in sales or a call center environment (nice to have, but not required).
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs.
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- A problem solver with keen attention to detail.
- Working as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
What WE offer YOU.
➤ $12.00 an hour PLUS UNCAPPED bonuses and incentives! Our associates make AN AVERAGE of $16-$18 with bonuses!
➤ Opportunity to earn additional Incentives/Prizes
➤ Fun office culture. (Hot Chocolate Day/Raffles/SP Talent Shows- just to name a few)
➤ We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
➤ There is plenty of room for GROWTH
➤ We will give you fully PAID training- Classroom style/engaging environment with great support.
- FULL TIME POSITION - Work week of 40-44 hours
- Shift timings are between 5 AM and 11 AM Monday to Sunday.
- MUST be flexible to work during hours of operation
So, what are you waiting for, APPLY!
We want to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position and we look forward to speaking with you soon to discuss your qualifications.
This company is a growing organization and wishes to bring on those individuals who want to thrive and grow in a flexible, dynamic environment! If you feel you are one of these individuals and have a desire to work for a rapidly growing call center in Rio Rancho, New Mexico we want to talk to you!
We are located at 2351 HP Way, Rio Rancho, NM 87144
*Please note: A criminal background check will be conducted as part of the hiring process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $16.00 /hour