Remote Inside Sales Representative - RAAS ($75,000)
S&P Data LLC Kansas City, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
At S&P Data Digital, our DNA is SALES. We drive revenue growth for leading brands dedicated to exceptional customer experiences.
S&P Data Digital is expanding our B2B sales team and looking for sales representatives to join our amazing team helping people and businesses communicate with each other and their customers through high-quality integrated messaging, video, and phone.
S&P Data Digital is a Sales Partner for Zoom, Charter Spectrum and Comcast, recognized world wide for enabling businesses to virtually interact and connect with their on-premise and remote employees and customers.
Our Work From Home/Remote sales team works with small to mid size B2B clients to provide exciting new business solutions that meet today’s voice, video and online meeting needs.
Successful candidates must have incredible energy, a competitive spirit, an inner personal drive, a track record of success in sales and a desire to earn performance commissions.
These positions are remote.
- Meet or exceed sales and product objectives outlined for SMB acquisition in a start up environment.
- Cold prospect leads for new business acquisition
- Generate leads
- Liaison between the prospect and Partner while building solid business relationships
- Be confident and comfortable in a telephone sales role
- Use consultative selling techniques to understand prospects business and identify qualified opportunities
- Conduct high-level conversations with B2B Executives to address business needs
- Organize meetings between prospects and Partner's including demo’s
- Represent Partner's in a professional and exceptional way with your prospects
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
- 3+ years of Sales experience within a SaaS/RaaS or tech company
- Direct SaaS/RaaS/Cloud selling experience SaaS video or web conferencing solutions selling experience preferred
- A proven track record of meeting or exceeding targets
- Excellent ability to manage your pipeline and funnel
- Work well under pressure and be adaptable to change
- Self-starter and go getter attitude required
- President’s Club candidates an asset
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, and responsible
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- Experience leveraging social media and other marketing tools
- Ability to cold call daily a must
- Demonstrated excellence in presentations skill with ability to build relevant, strategic messaging
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
What we Offer:
- Access and discounts to some amazing client brands
- Fully-paid training and the opportunity to advance
- Health, Dental and Medical Benefits
- OTE of $75,000 in your first year.
S&P Data LLC
AddressKansas City, MO
BusinessView all jobs at S&P Data LLC