Outbound Sales Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are:
We are S&P Data Digital, and we like to shake things up! We promote great culture and embrace a team of entrepreneurs that think outside the box and challenge the status quo. We work hard and encourage innovation. We are THE Customer Service source for our partners, and we provide support for some of the industry leaders in Telcom, Finance, Technology, and Security!
What We Offer:
- 100% Work From Home Position!
- Fully paid training
- An hourly base of $15.00 per hour + bonus!
- Full-time position – 40 hours per week!
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Employer sponsored benefits
As a WORK FROM HOME Outbound Sales Associate, you’ll be making outgoing calls to potential customers to schedule high quality leads for sales. You will:
- Follow up with potential customers in a timely manner if necessary
- Apply a positive customer service attitude in interactions with all customers. Be able to establish a positive rapport.
- Maintain a current, comprehensive knowledge of client’s products and services
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers
- Meet sales quotas and revenue targets
- Overcoming customer objections effectively through applying advanced solution selling skills
Do you have experience working in a fast paced sales environment? Are you ambitious, outgoing, and an outstanding communicator? Do you want to work for a company that has a phenomenal culture and a fun working environment? We want you on our team!
You’d Be a Great Fit If You Have:
- Exceptional communicator with both verbal and written skills allowing you to communicate ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Experience in a sales call center environment an asset
- Sales-oriented individual with at least 2 years of sales experience
- Demonstrable history of meeting or exceeding quotas
- Intellectual with a deep understanding of computers and an ability to learn and navigate new software using multiple platforms at a time
- Confident and self-motivated; can complete multiple tasks at a time with ease
- Eager with a willingness and desire to receive coaching and mentorship
S&P Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer: We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
S&P Data LLC
BusinessView all jobs at S&P Data LLC