Operations Manager - Call Center - Work From Home
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who we are:
OUR DNA IS SALES
We drive revenue growth for leading brands dedicated to exceptional customer experiences by combining digital technology with expert sales operations, we provide incremental revenue for our clients.
We embrace our sales DNA with a healthy balance between scale, start up mentality and nimbleness. Our company prides itself on being agile and scalable, and our savviness is our secret weapon for success in today’s new normal.
S&P Data Digital embraces the implementation of state-of-the-art concepts in omni channel contact center technologies. Our founder holds a patent for CRM omni-channel integration and other technical accommodations around e-commerce.
What you will be doing:
As Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of your program(s). This role balances people and client management with a focus on employee engagement and development to help you exceed client expectations. You will manage the quality of service delivered to ensure the company satisfies client SLA requirements, call and work flows, reporting, performance metrics, performance feedback, service improvements and cost containment.
- You will be managing 6 Team Leaders on a day to day basis.
- Ensure revenue forecasts are obtained and or exceeded
- Review and monitor daily, weekly and monthly program performance and, develop plans to rectify the problems and provide feedback on result for continual process improvement
- Mentor and guide Team Leads and other support staff to deliver against those goals
- Report on Key Performance Indicators to the SVP of Operations and Senior Management team
- Support the development of system/process enhancements to improve operational productivity and efficiency
- Ensure all process documentation is updated regularly with any changes
- Determine employee job standards and performance expectations
- Make recommendations for improvements in program performance
- Ensure the delivery of excellent service to clients
- Assist with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
- Manage the overall profitability of program
- Take on any individual company assigned projects as required
What you bring:
You are a results-focused and people-oriented person with good reasoning abilities. You are slightly competitive by nature- with others or yourself, and are motivated by being best in class. You easily motivate people with your inspiring nature and strong coaching ability and are able to pass these qualities onto other leaders who report to you.
- 3+ years’ experience in a leadership role in a Call Centre environment
- Experience designing incentives, establishing sales goals and managing call center productivity according to metrics and revenue targets
- Committed to tightly managing daily sales goals and handling client escalations
- Results-focused and supportive leadership style
- Strong multitasking, prioritization, conflict resolution and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Exceptional problem solving, conflict resolution and listening skills
- Flexibility to work hours as instructed by business needs
Open avail, the program works 6am – 1am EST (split shift one week day off one weekend day off )
Salary is 45-55K + Benefits
What we offer:
- Fun office culture. Employee engagement activities, Employee recognition and achievement milestones
- We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
- There is plenty of room for GROWTH
- We provide you with fully PAID training
- S&P Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer:
We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
S&P Data LLC
BusinessView all jobs at S&P Data LLC