Insurance Sales Agent
S&P Data LLC Mobile, AL
- Expired: July 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
As an Insurance Sales Agent, you’ll receive real-time, warm leads daily with ZERO cold calling. Using our platform, you’ll provide consumers with a variety of Medicare product options, saving them time and money during the Medicare Annual Enrollment Period.
We offer a competitive base pay and commissions that result in a first-year average compensation of $65,000-75,000.
What We Offer:
- We offer Medicare supplements, Medicare Advantage plans, and an assortment of ancillary products, including dental and vision.
- All leads are provided – No cold calling or prospecting
- Growth opportunities – We offer leadership development training, and we promote from within.
- No prior Medicare sales experience required – We provide highly compensated formal sales and insurance training to prepare you for success in this role.
What You Need to be Successful:
- Coachability & willingness to learn - You’ll go through an extensive training program to prep you about Medicare and sales, so you need to be willing to absorb this information and put it to use once you’re on the phone, as well as be open to constructive criticism about how to improve your process.
- Competitive personality & internal motivation - You need to have the drive to overcome customer objections and compete with yourself and other agents to succeed and hit new goals.
- Time efficiency & technology skills - Be efficient with your and your customer’s time. Learn when to move on from a call and when to continue the discussion. Be able to multitask and manipulate multiple screens, including our software system, quote engine, and carrier applications, while conversing with the customer.
- Self-directed – Top remote agents are comfortable working independently and communicating using virtual communication tools.
- Positivity - It’s important to be positive in this role and not let your previous call affect your current or future calls. The next call can be the one that gets you a sale!
- Flexibility - You need to be able to commit to high-volume hours during peak season
Training, Experience, & Necessities:
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Life & Health resident insurance license a must
- Ability to complete AHIP and additional onboarding requirements by a given deadline
- Bring your own equipment: PC Desktop or Laptop (No Mac or Google Chrome) Hardwired high-speed internet connection with a minimum download speed of 20mbps and upload speed of 20mbps, ethernet cable, webcam and USB headset
- To be considered for a remote opportunity live in one of our remote states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MS, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WV, WI, WY
S&P Data LLC
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at S&P Data LLC