Inbound Card Activation To Sales Onsite
S&P Data LLC Saint John's, NL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re glad you’re here! Apply today to get ahead.
THIS IS NOT A WORK FROM HOME POSITION
The ideal call centre Associate is positive, energetic, has an understanding of credit cards and how they work. Someone who thrives in a sales environment, loves working with computers, and loves talking on the phone.
How to Apply: Click apply, receive a text message to your mobile phone. Answer a few questions.
What WE offer YOU.
➤ Base wage $14
➤Opportunity to earn additional Incentives/Prizes
➤Fun office culture. (Hot Chocolate Day/ Raffles/ SP Talent Shows- just to name a few)
➤We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
➤There is plenty of room for GROWTH
➤ We will give you fully PAID training- Classroom style/engaging environment- with great support.
You’re typical day at work:
As an Inbound Card activation tyo sales Specialist, you will be taking the calls of existing clients who are calling to activate their credit cards. At which time you will offer them balance protection and ensure that they are getting the best value from their services.
- Strive to understand customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs
- Maintain a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets.
You own this if you have:
- Experience in sales or a call center environment
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- An understanding of credit cards and how they work
- Financially driven
- Work week of 40-44 hours
- Shift timings are between 8am to 12am 7 days a week
- Immediate start dates
Click below to check us out!
INSTAGRAM! | TWITTER! | FACEBOOK!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2007, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 9 locations across Canada and the USA.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario and Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.