Do you love talking to people? Are you revved up by a bit of friendly competition? This is the job for you.
We offer full-time employment with a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental, and vision care.
Wage: $16.00/hr + unlimited bonus + benefits. You have great earning potential- Our top 5 earners have earned Amazing Bonuses!MonthBONUS RANGE (top 5 earners)July 2019$1120 to $1880August 2019$860 to $1380September 2019$600 to $1320
Required Availability: M-F - 2pm-10:30pm, Weekends - 10am-6:30pm
Work Week: 5 days working, 2 days off
Location: 1920 Yonge St, Suite 400, Toronto
Training: Fully paid at $16.00/hr
Full-Time: 40-44 hours per week
Training: Maximum of 3 weeks of onsite training
***Interested candidates must meet the *REQUIRED AVAILABILITY* and be able to work *FULL-TIME* to be considered***
As an Outbound Sales and Winback agent you...
- Must have the ability to simultaneously navigate and update multiple online tools and applications.
- Meet or exceed all performance metric goals for the program
- Resolve customer issues within established guidelines and policies to save customers.
- Ability to balance customer service skills with retention ans sales.
- Stay up-to-date on all communications, processes, procedures and general call center information in order to better assist the customer and to ensure compliance with latest processes. Sources of communication can be but are not limited to team huddles, sales briefs, and training.
- Maintain a high level of competitiveness and product knowledge, including evolving technology trends in the relevant products and services portfolio you are promoting and servicing
- Provides quality service that will exceed customer expectations
Skills and Qualifications:
- MINIMUM 1 year of proven sales experience.
- Previous call center experience an asset
- Previous customer retention experience an asset
- Sales experience in internet, cable, wireless, etc. an asset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to sell and build customer relationships over the telephone
- Good attentive and active listening skills
- Ability to relate well to all kinds of people with various personalities and temperaments
- Ability to multi-task by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer customers while entering data
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as dictated by business needs
- Ability to handle high volume calls
- Strong time management skills
Required Skills should include:
- Ability to work as an advocate for the customer
- High energy and passion for helping people
- Influential/sales skills
- Ability to overcome objections
- Problem solving/critical thinking
- Excels in a fast-paced environment/multi-tasking skills
How to apply:
Press apply now! When you apply, you will get a text message. Please complete this in order for your application to be considered
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers. Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across Canada and the USA.
Our Toronto site employs over 400 full-time employees and is located conveniently beside Davisville Subway Station. We are currently looking for outstanding employees who are passionate about offering customers the best in today’s products and services.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
#SPD1 #SALES #CUSTOMERSERVICE #RETENTION #CALLCENTER
S&P Data LLC