Call Centre Team Leader - 5 Vacancies!
S&P Data LLC Cleveland, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you looking at becoming a Team Leader within a Fortune 500 Company? Now is your chance. S&P Data is looking for energetic candidates to help support, coach, mentor and motivate our team of inbound associates.
Please note - this job is based at our Cleveland downtown location
The incumbent’s knowledge of small and medium business segment and its products, services and applications will allow him/her to have an advantage when closing sales in the business field
- Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of a group of associates including work and attendance monitoring.
- Effectively coach direct reports on their performance on a regular basis to ensure performance metrics are achieved.
- Identify performance related issues, develop an action plan for improvement, implement corrective action, up to and including termination of employment
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs) and financial expectations
- Communicate expectations to employees and provide timely updates
- Provide subject matter expertise on call handling.
- Conduct Team Meetings to ensure expedient communication of relevant information and as an open forum for input.
- Stay current on internal work processes, policies and procedures.
- Promote the S&P Data LLC values through both behavior and attitude, including being an advocate for team members
Qualifications and Qualities:
- Post secondary education is an asset with at least twoyear experience managing teams
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a call centre, customer service or sales environment
- Experience of working in the insurance industry would be an asset!
- Minimum of 6 months team leader experience
- Experience working and managing a team remotely
- Strong understanding of internet technology
- Ability to adapt communication style to obtain desired results
- Ability to mobilize people in a way to make them adopt individual, social and organizational values
- Ability to act as a mentor, guide and prime, while monitoring, coaching, analyzing and motivating a team of sales representatives
- Ability to constantly focus his efforts on set objectives
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and peak periods
- Creative, ability to suggest new ideas and new ways of accomplishing tasks
If this job is for you then i am waiting for your resume.
S&P Data LLC