- Over a month ago
Position: Project Administrator
Requisition Number: 2023-1360-05
S&ME is a leading, multi-disciplined professional services firm comprised of dedicated and proud employee-owners tenaciously working together to solve highly complex challenges. We value eager, passionate, honest, and hard-working employees who strive to make positive impacts on our communities. Our people are the heartbeat of our company, which is a place where you control your future, and the possibilities are far-reaching. As individuals we are great, and together we are even better so come help us make a difference as we are currently seeking a full-time Project Administrator to join our team in New Albany, Indiana.
Learn more about us in this video: https://bit.ly/3Jp3Dez and visit our website: https://www.smeinc.com/
The Project Administrator will service all three of our Indiana locations (New Albany, Indianapolis, and Evansville).
- Assists in the preparation, reporting and analysis of projects under the direction of the Project Manager
- Provides administrative support to projects in connection to the planning and allocating of resources for effective project execution
- Project document control. Review, distribute and file project correspondence including general correspondence, meeting minutes, schedules, etc
- Assist Project Manager in development of proposals, change orders, reports, presentations, executive summaries, and project status reporting
- Assist with contract review and implementation of contract terms
- Initiate client onboarding paperwork
- Obtain and maintain certificates of insurance per the projects contract
- Ensure project labor and expense effort is input weekly in accordance with contract terms
- Actively participate in project review meetings, define project phases, and assist with deadlines and milestones within project plan
- Compile project information for audits, as required
- Communicate and coordinate with other offices and staff, including Finance
- Employ problem-solving skills and analysis, and report problems to the Project Managers, management, or Corporate Accounting, as necessary
- Perform other duties or responsibilities, as directed by manager
Other Potential Responsibilities (as applicable within Service Line):
- Facilitate records management for field staff certifications and help to coordinate field QA documentation with QA Manager and laboratory personnel
- Assist in the coordination of subcontractors for outside calibrations
- Manage project CMT calendar for reminders concerning equipment calibrations, quality assurance reminders, training and TME's
- Non-project specific client-required reporting
- Administration of client-required programs (i.e. CCS/COATS cards, Powersafe training, etc.)
- Metafield support
- OpenGround data entry and support
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of experience in relevant field
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy, including advanced experience in word processing, spreadsheets, and accounting software
- Advanced and workable knowledge of contract terms, including hourly, lump sum, not-to-exceed and how they are applied and administered in the billing process
- Ability to work well under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities, and see projects through to completion
- Problem-solving skills and analysis
- Strong service orientation
- Knowledge of the project structure in a client/consultant business environment
- Associate degree in business or accounting
- Knowledge of BST or other accounting platforms
Why work at S&ME?
We are an industry leading, 1,100 employee-owned engineering firm, which means the hard work and dedication you provide every day directly contributes to the health and performance of a company you partly own. With employee ownership at our foundation, we are all vested in the success of each other and S&ME as a whole. We know that creating an environment where employees can grow and flourish, both professionally and personally, leads to our collective drive for success. We offer professional development, leadership and employee engagement programs and tasks forces to exemplify our purpose of "helping you prosper" and our commitment to culture.
S&ME Benefits to Help You Thrive:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Plans
- Health Savings Account with company contributions
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(K) with Matching
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- PTO / Holidays with the ability to carryover
- Credential Incentive Program and Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Vehicle with gas card (if applicable)
This is a full-time position with competitive pay based on experience. Successful candidate must meet requirements of the company's Fleet Management Program, Substance Policy and Reference check program. Submit resume, cover letter, and salary expectations for consideration. Only qualified candidates with acceptable employment eligibility verification (I-9) will be considered. Visa assistance not provided. S&ME reserves the right to fill this position with an internal or external candidate at any time during the search. S&ME is not responsible for unauthorized job postings or submissions of resumes using external links/websites.
No candidate/recruiter calls, personal calls or walk-ins accepted.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressNew Albany, IN
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?