We are a small town independent pharmacy servicing a growing community. Our culture is to build relationships with our customers, not jut think of them as a number, and we have fun doing it! If you're ready for a change from the big chain retailers, and ready to work for an independent pharmacy that views you more like family, then we might be a right fit for you.
We are seeking a Pharmacy Technician to become a part of our team. Three to four days a week from 9am-6pm during the week, and sometimes on Saturday 9am - noon.. You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a pharmacist. Retail experience as a Certified Pharmacy Technician is preferred.
- Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
- Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
We're open 9am-6pm Mon-Fri, 9am-noon Sat, closed Sundays. Hiring fast! Respond now if you're interested!
S&J Argyle Pharmacy
Why Work Here?
Fun atmosphere at independent pharmacy, better than working for a corporate chain.