Customer Service and Sales Agent - NO VAX Required!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service Agent – NO VAX Required!
E-Concierge Solutions is the next generation in outsourced customer service and sales, specializing in providing a full range of back-office solutions to e-commerce brands in the health and beauty world. We are experts in all facets of the service experience, focused on delivering the highest level of the customer service experience, delivered on-site, off-site or a combination of the two. We are dedicated to a creating genuine communications solutions, as well as administrative support. Our services are retained by iconic health and beauty brands, as well as dynamic small business that rely on our five-star, white glove, concierge-level services.
E-Concierge Solutions is looking for a new concierge to join our growing team! The concierge is a front-facing position that requires polish, poise and a passion for delivering amazing customer service. The concierge will engage with customers, instill a positive and enthusiastic culture on the phone and within the building and provide the highest level of customer service.
This person should possess knowledge and experience in Shopify, subscription management, sales, and customer retention. E-Concierge Solutions’ standards for our concierges are that these individuals understand the value of excellence in customer service and can provide our level of service to all customers at all times.
· Support one or more client accounts meeting or exceeding sales, new subscription, and customer retention goals.
· Help a variety of customers through both phone and web support.
· Listen to, empathize with and provide resolution for customers resulting in astonishing customer experiences.
· Verify customer information / look up/ place orders in various customer databases.
· Multi-task between customer needs on multiple different clients.
· Assist with returns/ exchanges/ refunds/ and other customer service-related issues while tracking customer interactions in our CRM systems.
· Follow policies and procedures in place and report actions appropriately as needed to ensure customer experience is positive.
· Utilize your unique tone and personality, coupled with our scripting, policies and product information to aid customers in making good buying decisions that will drive sales traffic and customer satisfaction.
· Take personal initiative to achieve goals and objectives.
· Use creative problem solving and critical thinking skills to resolve routine member questions, problems, and complaints.
· Work with supervisors and coaches to constantly improve customer experience, must be receptive to coaching and eager to implement developmental suggestions for improving performance.
· Respond to complaints and strategize to find an adequate solution.
· Maintain quality service by enforcing customer service standards, analyzing and resolving customer service problems.
· Be conducive in maintaining an orderly and clean workspace at all times.
To Apply: Please send a resume for review
Job Type: Hourly, NOT remote
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 / hour plus commission
We were born to change the world, yet the world changes daily. As a result, we believe the future belongs to the curious: those independent and agile enough to take advantage of it. Curiosity confers massive competitive advantage to our clients, inventing new ways to transform their business. Plus, it’s always important to remember that curious people never settle. Ryze is full of curious people.
Are you curious?
Ryze AgencyWhy Work Here?
Entrepreneurial Environment for Like-Minded People
Ryze is a full-service, boutique agency that provides our clients with communications planning and buying across all traditional and emerging channels, including digital, social and mobile. These services encompass consumer insights, data and analytics management, campaign measurement, media and competitive research as well as direct marketing services. We were born to change the world, yet the world changes daily. As a result, we believe the future belongs to the curious: those independent and agile enough to take advantage of it. Curiosity confers massive competitive advantage to our clients, inventing new ways to transform their business. Plus, it’s always important to remember that curious people never settle. Ryze is full of curious people. Are you curious?
2005 West Cypress Creek RoadFort Lauderdale, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Ryze Agency