We are looking for an Information Assurance Analyst to become member of a cybersecurity team located at Hill Airforce Base (AFB) that support Government Enclave ISSMs to maintain RMF Assessment and Authorization (A&A) packages including, but not limited to, documenting status of all security controls, submitting RMF A&A packages, enforcing compliance and completion of documentation between Enclave ISSMs and PMs. Responsibilities also include support the creation and maintenance of the organization’s IT SLAs, MOAs, and MOUs.
- Help prepare all required documentation associated with the submission of A&A packages IAW all Federal, Air Force, and local RMF policies, regulations, and standards.
- Gather required information and documentation on behalf of Enclave ISSMs in support of Command Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRI).
- Apply cyber concepts, practices, and procedures to ensure the secure integration and operations of all network enclaves and systems.
- Support, monitor, test and troubleshoot hardware and software cyber problems pertaining to the enclave and other program systems environments.
- Support the development of system-wide information security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands for complex network and enclave systems.
- Draft cyber-related policies and procedures.
- Draft and maintain IT SLAs, MOA, and MOU between Enclave ISSMs and system owners.
- Use automated tools for the tracking and reporting of Enclave and systems’ RMF security posture
- Secret Security Clearance
- Five (5) years’ experience in establishing A&A packages that correspond with FISMA, RMF, Department of Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP), Enterprise Information Technology Data Repository (EITDR)/ Information Technology Investment Portfolio System (ITIPS), and eMASS procedures, policies and standards within DOD systems.
- DoD 8570.01-M compliance with IAM Level 2 is required: CAP, CASP+ CE, CISM, CISSP (or Associate), GSLC, or CCISO certification.
- relevant: 5 years (Required)