WE ARE RYDER. Proudly distributing ConAgra Brands iconic and emerging brands from our distribution center in Frankfort, IN!
*$16.00-$16.50 starting pay, but we offer SO MUCH MORE than just excellent starting wages!
*Offering high wages, engaging reward programs, excellent benefits, day one time off and holiday pay, cross-training opportunities; everything you would expect from a Fortune 500 company!
As a member of our Ryder Warehouse Team you will be expected to successfully complete all training programs including powered equipment Certification. On a daily basis you will support our business by safely and efficiently transfer product, both physically and logically, into and/or out of warehouse locations, picking cases, loading/unloading trailers, moving product throughout the facility with powered industrial equipment and performing inventory assistance as required.
Please note: Your Indeed application does not automatically go to the Ryder recruitment system. You will still need to submit an application on the Ryder website at https://rydercareers-ryder.icims.com and enter 69866 into the search box.
Monday - Tuesday: 4pm - 2:30am, OT as needed
Friday - Saturday: 5:30am - 4pm, OT as needed
Wednesday - Saturday: 4pm - 2:30am, OT as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of one year of related warehouse and/or powered industrial lift experience required
- Ability to read, do basic mathematics, understand and respond to written and verbal instructions in English for the purposes of safety, work instructions, policies, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and walk in high traffic areas
- The ability to input data into various WMS computer systems
- Work overtime as assigned
- Read, interpret, and apply Warehouse Management System (WMS) order instructions
- Recognize and correct potential process errors before actions adversely affect the customer
- Recognize damaged product at any point in the warehousing process and take appropriate action when discovered
- Pull orders accurately as assigned
- Stage orders according to carrier location and verify: number of pallets picked as well as stage location
- Prepare receiving, storage and shipping documentation retaining product accountability throughout the logistical process
- Be aware of and follow location and work center Safety and Security policies and procedures
- Performs housekeeping duties and other duties as assigned
- May operate fork-lift equipment or other warehouse machinery
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.