The Admin/HR Assistant provides support as it pertains to the warehouse, transportation, inventory or general administration. This position is responsible for assisting in site reporting, payroll processing and personnel administration.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year or more relevant experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detailed oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook (intermediate level) preferred
- Payroll: Collection and verification of pay sheets for location. Inputs payroll into Dedicated (or other) System. Monitors and applies adjustments as necessary for vacation pay, travel advances, etc. Generates final payroll transmission. Upon receiving payroll, verifies amounts with check register prior to check distribution
- Billing/Accounting: Performs accounting tasks such as preparing account payable and accounts receivable
- DOT/Safety Files: Responsible for completing and updating DOT files as regulations require including ordering MVRs, scheduling physicals and pre-employment drug screens, etc. Insures all appropriate paperwork is sent to Miami
- Location Files: Responsible for maintaining location files/records including Employee Profile completion for appropriate approval, attendance records, office equipment agreements, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.