Our team is growing! Ryder is looking to hire CLASS A Drivers in Harvard, IL!
About the position:
- Average Weekly Pay :$1,250+!
- Average W2: $68,000
- Sign on Bonus: $5,000
- Great Home Time: Only 1-2 Layovers each week!
- We provide Uniforms and a Safety Boot Allowance!
OR Text "Harvard"
- Strong Safety culture, including safe and reliable equipment, paid training
- Stability and growth opportunities
- Competitive Benefits package, including time off during the 1 st year
- Weekly pay, direct deposit is available!
- ALL NEW PTO & travel companion POLICY (select locations): Ask me for details!
- Ryder Maintenance - 24/7 Roadside assistance
- Forbes' 2019 list of the "World's Best Employers"
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
- Must have Class A verifiable experience in a tractor trailer or comparable vehicle:
- 12 months experience within the past 3 years, OR
- 2 years' experience within the last 5 years, OR
- 5 years' experience within the last 10 years
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT Regulations, continuous training and customer service.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards Maintaining accurate records and logs
- Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
- Other tasks as assigned
Requisition ID 2019-76525
Primary State/Province IL
Primary City Harvard
Employment Type Regular - Full Time (4)
Travel Requirements Driver
Position Code 0601