The Service Employee II-Regulated is primarily responsible for performing all tasks related to the Service Island including inventories and inspections at the maintenance facility.
- Great career path!
- Gain hands on experience!
- Work for industry leader!
Do you want to work on new trucks using state of the art tools?
Do you want a position leading to a rewarding career with one of the largest transportation companies in the country?
If you answered "Yes" to these questions, you've got to check out Ryder!
Apply to Ryder.com THEN CALL OR TEXT RAY @ 214.403.1257
At Ryder, we offer outstanding incentives:
- Generous Paid Time Off!
- Excellent Benefits!
- Safety Gear & Uniforms provided at no cost!
- Free Job training and development!
- Career advancement strategies that will help you secure your future!
We are a Fortune 500 company with 800+ locations and 39,000 + Employees across the US! Employee satisfaction is part of our culture.
Apply today and see why a job with Ryder is what you've been looking for. Call us or go online to apply for one of our awesome opportunities.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Three (3) years or more of experience, having worked as a Service Employee I
- Proficiency in English written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills; must be able to understand customer's verbal communication
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Understanding of computer hardware and software, especially word processing, spreadsheets, and email; must be able to read and understand codes and instructions on the computer; must have basic computer skills and ability to perform data entry
- High degree of thoroughness and dependability
- Ability to:
- Work flexible schedules including shift work, weekends, holidays
- Work at different locations
- Create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, and supervisors)
- Work independently and as a member of a team
- Flexibility to operate, and self-driven to excel, in a fast-paced environment
- Capability for multi-tasking and highly organized, with excellent time management skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- Valid Commercial Driver License (CDL) CLASS A
- DOT Safety Regulated Position
- Safety Sensitive Position
- Regulated Service Employee:
- Must be able to obtain CDL within 6 months after hire
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last three (3) years
- Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.
- Fuel, wash and detail vehicles
- Perform multi-point inspection on inbound units as required by company policies and procedures; check tire pressure; check oil; report service issues to shop
- Record fuel activity and maintain proper fuel and DEF inventories and reconciliation
- Move heavy duty vehicles
- Perform minor maintenance tasks such as tire repairs, initially under close supervision
- Maintain fuel island area to Six Sigma standards and policies; perform some facility maintenance and minor maintenance tasks assigned by supervisor
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requisition ID 2019-79004
Category Technicians/Service Employees
Employment Type Regular - Full Time (4)
Travel Requirements 0-10%
Position Code 7002