CALLING ALL YOU SALES PROFESSIONALS... CHOOSE A COMPANY WITH A FUTURE.
At Ryder , our most important competitive advantage is our people . CULTURE-INTEGRITY-FAMILY. As a " CDM" ,you'll be part of a dynamic sales team, equipped to succeed and empowered to develop your career. Ryder is moving the transportation industry forward. As an innovative outsourced solutions provider, we enable commerce to flow reliably, efficiently, and safely. How?
The Customer Development Manager position is client retention & development. Responsible for the management of assigned accounts in the Business Unit; the education/development of customer interest in additional Ryder services (including: Full Service Lease, Programmed Maintenance, Lease Financing, Fleet Management Services and Dedicated Contract Carriage) by utilizing the Ryder Sales Process.
The position requires ground travel and includes salary, a car allowance, and excellent monthly commission potential ($50k+). Some travel may apply for training. We also offer a full benefits package, 401k employer match, and a discount on shares!
YOUR JOB SEARCH ENDS HERE.
Check out these videos!
Ryder System, Inc. has been named among Forbes Magazine's 2018 global list for the "World's Best Employers" ."
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience required
- Associate or Bachelor's degree with course work in business and/or marketing or equivalent job related experiences is preferred
- 3 Years of industry related experience preferred
- Must be comfortable with "cold calling" and prospecting plans
- Must posses good customer service and closing techniques skills
- Basic understanding of business finance
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer knowledge
- Candidate will be driving while on company time
- Specifically the Customer Development Manager position will be held accountable for the following: Development of sales plans Analyzing profitability of accounts Obtaining full knowledge of the competitive influences and risks within each account
Requisition ID 2019-76065
Category Sales & Marketing
Employment Type Regular - Full Time (4)
Travel Requirements 20-30%
Position Code 2292