CALLING ALL YOU HUNTERS OUT THERE...! CHOOSE A COMPANY WITH A FUTURE.
At Ryder , our most important competitive advantage is our people . CULTURE-INTEGRITY-FAMILY. As a " BDM" ,you'll be part of a dynamic sales team, equipped to succeed and empowered to develop your career. Ryder is moving the transportation industry forward. As an innovative outsourced solutions provider, we enable commerce to flow reliably, efficiently, and safely. How?
The Business Development Manager is responsible for the development of profitable new customer business within assigned sales territory. This position works with minimal supervision and must be an enthusiastic "can do person" who will collaborate well with a sales team. To be clear, this is a straight sales role and we need your expertise to hunt. The position requires ground travel and includes salary, a car allowance, and excellent monthly commission potential ($100k+). Some travel may apply for training and heavy ground travel for the role itself
We also offer a full benefits package, 401k employer match, and a discount on shares!
YOUR JOB SEARCH ENDS HERE.
Check out these videos!
Ryder System, Inc. has been named among Forbes Magazine's 2018 global list for the "World's Best Employers" ."
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience required
- Associate or Bachelor's degree with course work in business and/or marketing or equivalent job related experiences is preferred
- 3 Years of industry related experience preferred
- Basic understanding of business finance
- Must be comfortable with cold calling and prospecting plans
- Must posses good customer service and closing techniques skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer knowledge
- Candidate will be driving while on company time
- Specifically the Business Development Manager position will be held accountable for the following: Education and implementation of Ryder services (Full Service Lease, Programmed Maintenance, Lease Financing, Fleet Management Services and Dedicated Contract Carriage) Development of sales plans Analyzing profitability of prospects
- Full understanding of the competitive influences and risks within each account
Job Locations US-NY-CHEEKTOWAGA
Posted Date 1 day ago (12/26/2019 10:09 AM)
Requisition ID 2019-81931
Category Sales & Marketing
Employment Type Regular - Full Time (4)
Travel Requirements 20-30%
Position Code 2291