Our team is growing! Ryder is looking to hire a CLASS A Part Time Driver in Springfield, MA
About the position:
- Great Pay: $23.00/hour!
- Home Daily and Weekends!
- Part Time: 2-4 Days per week with AM Dispatch.
- No Touch Freight!
- Strong Safety culture, including safe and reliable equipment, paid training
- Stability and growth opportunities
- Competitive Benefits package, including time off during the 1 st year
- Weekly pay, direct deposit is available!
- ALL NEW PTO & travel companion POLICY (select locations): Ask me for details!
- Ryder Maintenance - 24/7 Roadside assistance
- Forbes' 2019 list of the "World's Best Employers"
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
- Must have Class A verifiable experience in a tractor trailer or comparable vehicle:
- 12 months experience within the past 3 years, OR
- 2 years' experience within the last 5 years, OR
- 5 years' experience within the last 10 years
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
- This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT Regulations, continuous training and customer service
- Additional Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards
- Maintaining accurate records and logs Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
- Other tasks as assigned
Requisition ID 2019-79603
Primary State/Province MA
Primary City SPRINGFIELD
Employment Type Regular - Part Time (5)
Travel Requirements Driver
Position Code 9000