Ryder is Hiring Class A Shuttle Drivers
Home Daily - No Touch Freight
Hiring Event in Golden, CO:
- Where: 15709 W 37th Dr. Golden, CO 80401.
- When: February 11, 12, 13 and 18, 19, 20 | 8AM to 5PM
Ryder is a commercial transportation, logistics, and supply chain management solutions company in business for over 80 years. As one of our drivers, you represent the heart of our mission and that's something we reward, admire and appreciate. In support of that, we give you the benefits, resources, and flexibility you need to make your career journey a safe, rewarding and successful one.
About the Position:
- Great Pay
- Quality Daily Home Time
- No Touch Freight
- Route: Local Shuttle Runs and Trailer Spotting
- Skills: Advanced back skills needed!
- PTO beginning in first year
- Safest, reliable fleet in the industry
- Driver mentor program that develops a culture focused on safety, support, trust, and respect.
- Driver & employee appreciation events
- Driver of the Year program
- Career development opportunities to Certified Driver Trainer, management, and beyond.
- Team environment: Managers and dispatchers that you can trust. Get the respect you deserve. You have a voice in the company.
- 24/7 industry leading emergency roadside assistance to get you up and running quickly. Over 800 maintenance facilities nationwide.
- We are committed to driver safety. Be the captain of your ship – we trust you to make decisions to keep yourself and others safe!
- Voted one of America’s Best Employers by Forbes four years in a row.
- Must be a minimum of 22 years of age
- Valid Class-A CDL
- Ability to meet Ryder's driving qualifications
- Must have Class A verifiable experience in a tractor-trailer or comparable vehicle:
- 12 months experience within the past 3 years, OR
- 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years, OR
- 5 years’ experience within the last 10 years
Start driving with Ryder, Apply Now!
Ryder is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
*(This form is considered to be a submission of interest to Ryder and is NOT a formal application of employment.)