Are you wanting to start a new career as an Automotive Service Technician? Are you looking for a great place to work while learning a new skill as an Automotive Technician? We have a Great Career Opportunity waiting for you!
We are currently seeking a Automotive Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles.
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM –
Rydell Chevrolet, the Cedar Valley’s Highest Volume Chevrolet Dealership is now hiring Top Talent to help with our increasing demand & growing company.
Rydell Chevrolet is seeking entry level Technicians. We pride ourselves on developing talented career minded people. This is a GREAT opportunity for on the job training. We are a constantly growing dealership looking for positive, ambitious candidates that are eager to learn a skill as an Automotive Technician!
Summary of the Job:
Requires the ability to perform light maintenance and repairs which include lube, oil, and filter changes, balancing and rotation of tires, and flushing cooling systems and is entry-level position.
Essential Job Functions:
Essential duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Sells lubrication, safety inspection, and other related services. Maintains related records on regular customers, following up periodically with telephone, main, or personal reminders.
- Inspects vehicle fluid levels, replenishes as necessary.
- Checks tire pressure and adds air if needed.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Saves and tags parts of the job if under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicates with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed with the promised time.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Road tests vehicles.
- Lube, Oil and Filter Changes
- Balancing & Rotating of Tires
- Flushing Cooling System
- Deadline and detail-oriented
What the Mid-west can offer:
- Great schools & Universities
- Amazing Medical Facilities
- Relaxing atmosphere
- Affordable housing
- Lower cost of living
Why join the Rydell Team?
- Stability – A Place to build YOUR Career!
- Full benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k).
- A successful and local, family-owned company since 1984.
- Chevrolet Mark of Excellence Award
- Employee discount for parts and service needs.
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Paid manufacture training
- Little to no management turnover
- Cedar Valley Best of the Best several years running
- Auto Body Repair
- Auto Service
- Automotive Sales
- Oil Change Service
- Transmission Repair
- Brake Service
We are looking for the following qualities:
- A desire to achieve
- High energy
- Goal oriented
- A great attitude
What we can offer you:
- A great place to work
- A fun and exciting atmosphere to work in
- A great, flexible work schedule
- Potential to excel and achieve your goals
- Potential for career advancement with the company
- A guaranteed income
- Great benefits
- Clean BRIGHT shop
- AIR CONDITIONED and HEATED facility
- We pay for training, ASE included
- We will keep you BUSY and guarantee your opportunity at success
- Short-term Disability
- 401 (k)
- Employee Purchase Program
$11 – $14 per hour
Please pay special attention to your application and resume…it is so much easier to take applicants seriously when they take their resume and their application seriously! We don’t fill spots, we build TEAMS, and we are looking to grow the Team immediately!
Pre-Employment Drug Testing is Required