Technical/Product Content Writer
- Posted: December 07, 2022
We are seeking a Technical/Product Content Writer with TRADOC or other US Army experience.
We hire Veterans and military family members!
Education: BS/BA Degree desired
Years of Experience: 3-5 years of writing, content management, and support to multimedia content development experience
Clearance Requirements: Active Secret clearance is required
General Description: Responsible for preparation, research, drafting, review, revision, and documenting content of various topics aligned with supporting U.S. Army knowledge management practices. Write and edit documentation, format technical publications from pamphlets, technical drawings, and consultations with technical personnel and other available resources in support of the U.S. Army TRADOC Program.
- Experience writing for news and/or commercial multimedia production.
- Track record of meeting deadlines.
- Working knowledge of multimedia production (including videography & lighting).
- Experience with non-linear editing.
- Interest in voiceover work.
- Knowledge and application of graphic design.
- Working familiarity with Chicago Manual of Style.
- Working familiarity with AP-Style writing.
- Experience as a text/content editor.
Specific Duties: Provide technical and product content support to TRADOC.
- Work with Product Content Manager to create all the product content for their new software platform
- Write and edit material for communications including but not limited to print and online articles, blog posts, and website content, etc.
- Consult/interview subject matter experts to capture information and translate it into captivating storytelling.
- Help with content strategy and contribute creative ideas for campaigns.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Experience with Microsoft Publisher
- USB Microphone to support voice over recordings for multimedia production
- Audacity (for recording voiceovers)
- Non-linear video editing program (Adobe Premier?)
Ryde Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Ryde Technologies will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Ryde Technologies, LLC
AddressHoopes Landing, VA