Software Engineer - Embedded Mobile Apps
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to support our team. The candidate must have extensive knowledge and experience designing, developing, modifying, testing, and debugging mobile and web, with a particular focus on mobile application development. The successful candidate should also have a strong desire to learn new technologies, to become an expert in their field, and the willingness and confidence to develop safety-class, mission-critical software.
- Participate in the design of software tools and subsystems to support reuse and domain analysis.
- Assist Applications Engineer and Applications Programmer to interpret software requirements and design specifications to code and integrate and test software components.
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable, secure, and reliable code
- Develop effective solutions for data mapping and data translation
- Develop unit tests
- Participate in peer code review and code refactoring as part of development process
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Mobile platforms, embedded database design, data synchronization technologies, bi-directional replication, conflict resolution strategies, mobile UI design, and mobile device security.
- Development targeting devices with embedded Android
- Java Spring Framework
- Managing remote synchronization to backend SQL databases, preferably Oracle and MDM solutions
- Working within Scrum or some other Agile framework
- REST, JSON, AJAX, Microservices, XML, HTML, CSS, and UI/UX
- Relational Databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server, Maria DB) or NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, Hbase, Oracle NoSQL)
- Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) platform's specifications and services
- Automated software testing methodologies (unit, integration, system, security, performance) preferably using JUnit, TFS, Azure DevOps Services and/or Cypress
- Software version control (Git/GitLab), build automation tools (e.g. Gradle) and CI/CD
- Education/Experience – This position requires a relevant bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ryde Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Ryde Technologies will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Ryde Technologies, LLC
AddressLos Alamos, NM
TechnologyView all jobs at Ryde Technologies, LLC