Security Engineering TSCM Instructor II
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Security Engineering TSCM Instructor to serve as a training instructor for the Technical Security Countermeasures (TSCM) program in the Diplomatic Security Training Center (DSTC). The incumbent works independently and requires infrequent supervision.
Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Experience employing information security practices to establish and maintain system integrity for safeguarding classified information in secure and non-secure environments.
- Two (2) years as a level II instructor preferred.
- Certified instructor or ability to become a certified instructor within six months of assignment.
- Technical knowledge of hostile intelligence services (HIS) and their methods of operation.
- Familiarity with intrusion detection, access control, and CCTV systems.
- Familiarity with telephony systems to include PSTN, PBS installation and maintenance, and VOIP.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (SharePoint, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Ability to stand/walk/bend for long periods and lift medium to heavy objects.
- TSCM certification from the Interagency Training Center.
- Combination of college level education and experience that is equivalent to ten or more (10+) years' experience in the following TSCM disciplines: RF/signal, telephony, network analysis and electronics intelligence.
- Plans, prepares, and presents TSCM training courses/briefs.
- Provides recommendations and technical interpretations that may affect the design and delivery of training.
- Prepares classroom environment pre/post instruction according to established procedures.
- Assists other instructors in classroom preparation, instruction, and audio/visual support.
- Provides research services and information to program office personnel on national and international developments in the TSCM domain.
- Adheres to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Monitors the depletion rate of supplies, materials and equipment; notifies appropriate staff on low inventory or damaged equipment as required.
- Participates with other agencies/working groups to enhance training as required.
- Employs applicable Department of State and Intergency Training Center security standards and procedures to protect national security information.
- Operates U.S. government vehicles as necessary in the performance of assigned tasks.
- Travels to U.S. and foreign training sites as required.
- Requires infrequent supervision and is expected to work independently according to established policies and accepted practice.
Ryde Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Ryde Technologies will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Ryde Technologies, LLC
EducationView all jobs at Ryde Technologies, LLC