IT Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for an IT Manager/IT Portfolio Manager to join our team on a new effort supporting our Federal Government Client in Washington, D.C.
The primary scope of this work shall be:
- Responsible for the full life cycle project management of a wide variety of IT projects.
- Work closely with engineering staff to ensure strict adherence to scope, schedule, and budget, and to ensure successful project execution.
- Regular interface with senior management, design engineers, stakeholders, implementation team members, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Responsible for project initiation, planning, execution and control. Identifies and reports on Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Performance Measures
- Leads and trains junior staff.
- Facilitates definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements and works to resolve or assist in the resolution of cross-divisional resource or project conflicts.
- Serves as Agile framework coach
- Strategic Planning, Performance Analysis and Reporting
- Risk identification, analysis, and mitigation
- May establish Integrated Project Teams (IPTs) and conduct kickoff meetings with all stakeholders. Establish and implement processes and procedures to effectively manage technical portfolios.
- Work closely with Enterprise Architecture, Solution Providers and Customers from across the enterprise.
- Prepares testing plans and schedules, remediation and status reports for Section 508 Accessibility Standards developed by the U.S. Access Board and promulgated under 36 C.F.R. part 1194 as amended in 2017; and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, developed by the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative to ensure Information and Communication Technology (ICT) (systems and applications) are accessible
- Collaborate with internal and external customers and stakeholders in the execution of Section 508 accessibility functions and standards
ACTIVE Top Secret Clearance and SCI Eligibility.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or related discipline, or equivalent education and experience.
- 5 + years of experience in IT Project management
- 10+ years of IT related experience
- PMP certification
- Experience managing large scale IT projects
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer focus, including the ability to manage customer needs and multiple work priorities
- Familiarity with Enterprise Architecture processes including DODAF, FEAF and TBM
- ITIL, CSM, or SAFe certification preferred
Ryde Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Ryde Technologies will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Ryde Technologies, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Ryde Technologies, LLC