Project Manager - Interiors
- Posted: 6 days ago
Rycon Construction, Inc., ENR MidAtlantic’s 2022 Contractor of the Year, provides construction management and general contracting services throughout the United States. An ENR Top 400 Contractor and ENR Top Green Contractor with offices in eight cities (Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Cleveland, Ft. Lauderdale, Ft. Myers, Houston, Philadelphia, and Washington, DC), Rycon specializes in new construction, renovations, and adaptive reuses. Rycon’s portfolio consists of projects in health care, educational (K-12 & higher ed), industrial/warehouse, commercial, multi-unit residential, retail, financial, food service/dining, governmental, hospitality, cannabis, self-storage, and LEED facilities.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager - Interiors for our Self-Performed Operations Group at our Pittsburgh office. Our Interiors Group specializes in Interior Demolition, Rough/Finish Carpentry installations, interior and exterior Drywall/Framing, Select building façade and rainscreen installations, Ceiling Systems, and installation of Division 10 Specialties.
What you will do:
- Reading of drawings and specifications
- Writing Subcontracts and Purchase Orders
- Negotiating and awarding subcontracts and vendor purchase orders
- Reviewing/preparing subcontractors scope of work.
- Cost tracking and forecasting.
- Attend project subcontractor meetings
- Review/prepare change orders.
- Develop/track submittals, RFI’s
- Provide input on project estimates
- Maintain owner relations.
What you will need to be successful:
- Minimum of two (2)+ years’ experience in construction or contracting profession with Interiors construction a plus
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer Skills Required – Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook), bluebeam/adobe, Procore a plus.
- Ability to create material take-off’s.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Should be highly organized, highly motivated and a detail directed problem solver.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
At Rycon Construction, Inc. we believe outstanding employees build the foundation necessary for excellence in business. It is with this belief that we are always looking for the best qualified and most talented employees to become part of our team. Rycon offers advancement opportunities along with an excellent salary and benefits package that includes, medical, dental, vision, ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) and 401(k). Qualified candidates will be required to submit to a background screening upon acceptance of an offer.
Rycon Construction Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ConstructionView all jobs at Rycon Construction
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?