We are seeking an experienced project manager for our rapidly growing Casework & Millwork Division located in Oakdale, PA.
What you will do:
- Negotiating and writing subcontracts.
- Attending project meetings.
- Compiling and interpreting project schedules and scopes.
- Coordinating subcontractors.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints.
- Reviewing shop drawings.
- Maintaining owner/client relations.
What you will need to be successful:
· Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience managing casework and millwork commercial projects up to $5 million in value.
· Must have the ability to read drawings and interpret specifications.
· Analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
· Computer skills required – Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook), AutoCAD, Alpha Cam, Project Pak.
· Be motivated and self-driven while progressing in a team environment.
· Must be able to work well in an office and shop environment.
· Understanding of basic construction methods regarding architectural millwork.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Presentation and marketing skills.
At Rycon Construction, Inc. we believe outstanding employees build the foundation necessary for excellence in business. It is with this belief that we are always looking for the best qualified and most talented employees to become part of our team. Rycon offers advancement opportunities along with an excellent salary and benefits package that includes, medical, dental, vision, ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) and 401(k). Qualified candidates will be required to submit to a background screening upon acceptance of an offer.
Rycon Construction Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.