We are seeking an accounting clerk at our Ft. Lauderdale office.
What you will do:
- Verifying and entering contracts, purchase orders, insurance certificate information, subcontractor invoices and vendor invoices into computerized system.
- Schedule and process payments on a weekly basis to vendors and subcontractors.
- Submit credit applications.
- Organize and match receipts to corresponding invoices.
- Process joint check agreements.
- Investigate and resolve questions from subcontractors and vendors regarding payment status.
- Prepare written reports and analysis as requested.
What you will need to be successful:
- Notice to Owner (NTO) knowledge/experience a MUST.
- Lien Release knowledge/experience a MUST.
- Minimum of three (3) years of construction accounting.
- Associated degree in business, accounting or related field is preferred, but not required.
- Bi-lingual a plus.
- Computer skills required – Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook), working knowledge of computerized accounting systems (familiarity with COINS is a plus).
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work independently as well as a team player.
- Must be highly motivated with a positive attitude who is dependable, flexible and detail oriented.
At Rycon Construction, Inc. we believe outstanding employees build the foundation necessary for excellence in business. It is with this belief that we are always looking for the best qualified and most talented employees to become part of our team. Rycon offers advancement opportunities along with an excellent salary and benefits package that includes, medical, dental, vision, ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) and 401(k). Qualified candidates will be required to submit to a background screening upon acceptance of an offer.
Rycon Construction Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Rycon Construction Inc.
Why Work Here?Rycon Construction, Inc. provides preconstruction, general contracting, and construction management services throughout 25+ states. With offices in Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Cleveland, Ft. Lauderdale, Philadelphia and Washington D.C., Rycon specializes in new construction, renovations, and design-build projects. Rycon's portfolio consists of projects valued up to $150 million each including work in health care, higher education, light industrial, commercial, multi-unit residential, retail, financial, governmental, and LEED facilities.
Fantastic company culture and room for advancement!
Fort Lauderdale, FL