We are looking for reliable LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) and RN (Registered Nurse) to care for invalids and injured people in a professional and considerate manner. You will work under the supervision of a registered nurse or doctor. LPN/RN professionals must be first and foremost qualified and compassionate. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing diverse basic care to those who need it while remaining patient and calm. It is a demanding job but also very rewarding.
WE NEED someone who are flexible in picking up shifts (7am-3 p.m. / 3p-11p and 11p-7a), and at times every other weekend.
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
- Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing etc.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc., clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks.
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned.
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed.
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions.
- Proven experience as LPN/RN
- Ability to undertake a variety of diverse care tasks and work in a multidisciplinary team
- Familiarity with hospital health, safety and sanitation standards and procedures
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices
- Excellent knowledge of medical and hospital terminology
- Good knowledge of MS Office, PCC and data entry
- Perfect physical condition and stamina
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and able to handle stress
Successful completion of LPN/RN license program is a must.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
If you're looking to be a part of an AMAZING team, Apply Now!
Why Work Here?Enjoy the freedom and flexibility you need. Work at times and locations that are convenient for you.
Pick your shifts, determine your availability, Work where you want.