The agency of choice, RYBEN STAFFING is looking for skilled LNAs and CNAs to become part of our compassionate care-giving team. You will interact directly with residents, providing comfort, and assisting with daily living needs. We are searching for a dedicated, compassionate and energetic individual to be a vital link between our patients and the nurses and other facility staff.
- Assist residents with daily living activities
- Help residents with personal hygiene - Provide bedpans, help with baths, shampoos, and showers
- Check vital signs and record daily information in the patient’s electronic chart
- Assist the nurses and other staff as needed
- Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and procedures and abide by federal, state and local requirements, which govern our facility.
- Completion of a state-approved LNA/CNA certification training course and current LNA/CNA certificate in the state of residence.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple tasks safely and effectively
- Good communication skills, including the ability to communicate sensitive information to residents and families with empathy
- High tolerance for working under pressure and handling critical situations in a calm manner
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- LNA/CNA: 1 year (Preferred)
If you're looking to be a part of an AMAZING team, Apply Now!
Why Work Here?Enjoy the freedom and flexibility you need. Work at times and locations that are convenient for you.
Pick your shifts, determine your availability, Work where you want.