Ryan Swanson Law Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ryan Swanson is currently seeking an experienced immigration paralegal for a high-volume business and family immigration practice. Excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills and oral/written communication skills are necessary in order to communicate in person, by email and telephone with a diverse group of clients, attorneys, and paralegals. Attention to detail and proofreading for accuracy are important to ensure quality work product. Ability to work in a busy deadline-driven environment, prioritize workload, and meet deadlines is crucial to success. College degree/paralegal certificate preferred.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting correspondence to the Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”), Department of State, (“DOS”), Department of Labor, (“DOL”), U.S. Consulates, and other government agencies, as well as clients and others.
- Assisting in preparing the various forms and coordinating organization of the documents required for filing various petitions and applications for non-immigrant and immigrant classifications and naturalization & citizenship with DHS and DOS.
- Preparing, filing and handling a wide range of non-immigrant petitions, including H-1B, E-3, TN, L-1, and O-1 petitions, I-140 immigrant petitions, I-130 immigrant petitions, and I-485 adjustment of status applications.
- Assisting in preparing the various forms and helping coordinate organization of the documents for PERM labor certification applications.
- Performing research on immigration-related issues.
- Staying current on immigration related laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
While a candidate's knowledge and experience are carefully considered, demeanor, attitude energy and initiative are of particular focus.
We offer stability, financial health, professional excellence, a wonderful working, environment, and competitive compensation and benefits.
Ryan, Swanson, & Cleveland, PLLC is an equal opportunity employer, offering employment without regard to race, gender, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other legal protected status.
Please send cover letter and resume. No telephone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
Ryan Swanson Law
1201 Third AveSeattle, WA
LegalView all jobs at Ryan Swanson Law