Foot and ankle specialty, office based medical and surgical podiatry practice, seeking highly motivated, dependable, friendly, professional, and organized individual with excellent communication skills. Seeking administrative assistant for front-office patient services including check-out, appointment scheduling, insurance verification, and collections. Primary work location in South Charlotte near the South Park Mall. Small office atmosphere with the benefits and support of a larger group affiliation. Hourly pay with opportunity for bonus.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills quickly and proficiently.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to accept and implement change.
- Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions.
- Ability to accept ownership and responsibility for mistakes and commit to improving in the future.
- Proficient at multitasking with excellent organizational skills.
- Awareness and ability to assist staff maintain proficient office flow.
- Positive professional attitude always striving for improvement and excellence.
- Ability to effectively facilitate messages and communication between patient and provider.
- Willing to cover shifts at other office locations when necessary, however infrequent
- Basic Life/AD&D
- Voluntary Life/AD&D
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Critical Illness and Accident
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
- 401K (after 1 year of employment)